Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical mj states..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Would any of you consider emigrating/moving JUST to be in a medical mj state? To me it doesn't seem too unorthodox, because to me weed is more than just a drug i smoke now and again, it's a drug that changes your whole perception of life after one rip, and i'm sick of being in the UK having to deal with damp weed from dealers i have no trust in, thoughts?

2. Yup. My sister moved to LA a year ago and I think about moving there every day.

I don't like the weed situation in London, its too much associated with chavs and violence.

3. Move to Canada bra..........

4. You can do whatever you want to do, but no it's not really unorthodox, people move to mmj states purely for that reason all the time.

5. Hell yeah. Ive always wanted to move to California. But there's probably some closer places. I would have to save up alot of cash to just drive there and get a place and live until I find a job. That's mainly what Is keeping me from doing it. If I could work at a dispensary my life would be perfect.

6. I would.. if I had a bunch of money saved and a good job already waiting for me. No way I would just up and move there though.

7. I've moved all over the globe for cannabis, to learn from and help with different groups of patients, and growers, in all aspects of the community, both medical and recreational. :hello:

I would not have been able to experience, or learn, or witness half as much as I have in my lifetime, if I had just stuck around in one or three essentially local places working with the bank (my last conventional job), for the better part of my adult life. Cannabis can be the motivation, but there's so much more out there than just the best weed you've ever smoked. :p :D

Almost any reason or excuse you use to motivate yourself to travel a little, or to live abroad and see more of the world, is a good excuse in my books... with cannabis, friends, and family, being a few of the better excuses to travel, in my humble opinion. :smoke:

8. Imagine just being able drive down to your local dispensary whenever you want, you're guaranteed dank EVERY time pretty much, fuck i would buy so much.

9. i say do whatever makes u happy. if u like weed move to an mmj state where not only will u be able to get weed legally, but tge culture and people will be more like u.

come to cali :D

10. One of my current biggest dreams is to live in a mmj state (full legalization actually, but medical would work). I am in a place called Texas, so relocation would be a must.

Would drop everything at a moments notice if I had employment good enough to support myself. Until then, I have a multi year plan to get the hell out of Texas. Lots of good people trying to get things changed in Texas, but it will be a rough battle.