Medical Mj On Probation.

Discussion in 'General' started by Scofield, Aug 4, 2014.

1. So I've seen multiple threads with questions wondering if you can get a medical marijuana card and smoke while on probation. I am on felony probation and just received my card so I have to inform my PO tomorrow that THC will be shown in my piss. He CANNOT say no. I have a friend that is on felony probation and IS allowed to smoke aswell. I'm in Arizona if anyone was wondering what state I'm in.

2. I'm pretty sure he can definitely say no lol

3. If it's not a drug related charge he cannot say no, but if your on probation for some sort of drug, your chances are less likely.

4. I'm sure since it's federally illegal, he can still say no.

5. #5 aToker, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    Your PO may be ok with it but it's up to the judge.

Btw, this is from a family members expierience.

6. No. You are wrong sir.

7. On what grounds?

Your friends hearsay?

Oh. Welp, you know everything about the situation then. 
    /thread

9. This is an incorrect statement. Do not listen to scofield, he is liable to get you thrown in jail for a 2 hour buzz.

10. Don't worry, Scofield can easily break you out of prison afterwards. It's what he does yo.

11. #11 AvidStoner, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    It was ruled a few days ago that you CAN smoke if you're on probation and have a medical card :). I'm in Arizona too, you can even look it up.

12. Thank you AVIDSTONER! I can't argue with people not knowing what they are talking about. Gets me mad. Lol

13. Ya. We got alot of knowitalls here. Don't worry. If your doing it then it obviously works. And if your family member is doing it then its obviously allowed. But some ppl can't believe what people say. In there world it can't be true for some reason

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Nugagerube, I can tell haha To many people, I guess you could say are narrow minded but we are who we are. :D

All I've found has to do with employers, not probates. http://www.azleg.gov/arizonarevisedstatutes.asp?Title=13

A link to this would be appreciated.

16. Hey highnez57, I'm trying to find a link but no luck yet. I'll let you know if I find it though :D

17. Your probation officer will not let you consume cannabis under probation. I've asked when I was on probation.

18. I guess me being on felony probation is fake. My PO is fake. The state I live in is fake. The weed I smoke is fake. The drug test I do almost everyday with THC in my system with no punishment is fake. It's all one crazy conspiracy ;)