Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical MJ in utah?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by doom3crazy, May 24, 2010.

1. Hey look! It's a mormon!

Don't worry, I used to be a mormon too.

About what you said, what the hell does it have to do with what I said? Why are you talking about BYU? I didn't say anything about education, I was talking about openmindedness.

Mormons are racist, sexist and homophobic. Deny it all you want, I'm old enough to remember segregated wards(not that long ago, I'm 32, but ooh they can have the priesthood now!), the women are still supposed to stay home with the kids(proclamation on the family), and SSA, really? Gays are supposed to suppress their "urges" and marry the opposite gender anyway to provide bodies for all the spirits just waiting to come to earth. Blegh.

So where's the openmindedness that I was talking about? You can have a great education and still be a bigot.

I resigned my membership because I can not be associated with an organization with "values" like that. If I hadn't been born into it, I never would have joined such a group.

2. Mormans creep me out... I hope you guys out in Utah get your medical laws enacted, what's the situation out there?

3. it wont happen. too many mormons dudes in office:mad: