Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical mj and cdl

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by yeswecan, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Just curious on how this works in states where medical mj is in effect and people who have a cdl. If your are a cdl holder you have to submit to a random drug screening program which tests twice a year, also cdl holders are federally regulated and pot is federally illegal still.

Just curious if someone can clear this up because its all phucked up.:confused:

-anonymous
    regretfully clean of mj for four years:(

fyi: cdl stands for commercial drivers license for those that dont know.

2. I think you know the answer...fail a piss test, you loose the cdl and your job....nice to live in America huh:(

3. I was hoping for a different answer:mad:

Will just have to wait until its legal then.

thanks

4. Also was thinking of using the "i just came back from amsterdam" story, but i dont think that will go over to well with them. :smoking:

YES WE CAN, GO CALIFORNIA

5. In CA, you are not protected in the course of employment.