Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I just had a thought, as we all LOVE marijuana, it would seem an orthodox thing to do would be to move to a medical mj state (seen as i'm in UK and it's terrible), but then i thought, how would one obtain a medical mj card for a dispensary when i'm not exactly ill, is there a way of blagging your doctor into recommending one for you?

2. claim insomnia and you get sick phases, and weed helped you through it when you tried it.

3. It hurts me here!

While pointing to ur back and cringing!

4. is it that easy, do you not have to have a major disease?

5. [quote name='"JoeObey"']is it that easy, do you not have to have a major disease?[/quote]

Used to be like that, not so much anymore lol :smoke:

6. This is why the Medical community gets such a bad rep; people abusing it like this.

Just sayin...

7. I know, but then you have to think about the fact that it shouldn't be legal JUST for medical patients, it's a plant that EVERYONE should be able to have, so it's not abusing it really, it's just wanting to have what i have the right to have.

8. COMPLETELY depends where you are, you shouldn't cheat the system though, it just makes mmj look bad

9. And that is where the WHOLE word is at. Tons of people have their red card, and a TON of others want it. If you have an issue with the legality of it, do something. Start a movement. Get involved somehow.

Ya know... there is a VERY HIGH (almost 100%) that the legalization of MJ will be on the November ballots here in Colorado...

Just sayin'....

10. Colorado man, NEED to visit there, after watching tokindaily's vids i need me some of that bud, wow.

11. Yeah man, move to a MMJ state get your card then realise you would much rather have a gun and move on...... :(

12. I have 3 pistols, 2 Assault rifles AND my red card :)

Butt fucked

13. WOW man, your guns make me swoon. Guys like you could turn me gay! :wave:

14. Challenge accepted.

15. Well post a pic of these guns then! :) Im only gonna turn if they have killed a human thou....! Oh and please dont post any pics of you ejaculating on them..