Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by RudeBoy21, Sep 10, 2009.

1. #1 RudeBoy21, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
    I'm getting ready to make an appointment with a NORML physician to see if i can obtain a MMC but i wanted to see if anybody here think my reason is enough. So i have been wearing glasses since 2nd grade and because of them i have always had occasional to frequent migrainal headaches, almost 15 yrs later these headaches continue. My optometrist says to just take asprin and so does my normal physician, but im tired of takin pills and am looking for an alternative. I have used marijuana and it makes a considerable difference for the good. let me know what ya think...

2. I don't want to sound ignorant but why not get contacts?

3. What state are you in?

Some states yes. Some states no.

4. my eyes are too sensitive to have anything in them ive tried gettin them a couple times but never came out good

5. im in california

6. CA? You're gold .. no problem getting your reco. letter and probably card also.