medical marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by envigabliss, Aug 26, 2007.

  1. i was just wondering haw alot of the people on this forum get medical marijuana. what has to be wrong with you or how do you obtain it?
  2. go to a specialist who can write you a recomendation for use of marijuana to treat medical symptoms and bring ur medical records, have a talk with him, and if he sees u fit for treatment via cannabis, he will write u a recomendation, and then u take that to a cannabis club and your good to go

    i have my liscense due to migraines and back spasms(muscle relaxers and trying to do shit doesnt work out)
  3. First you have to be in a state that medical marijuana is legalized
  4. I was hit by a car and now I have a bunch of bone fragments in my foot and I have nerve damage. The bong fragments cause me pain and spasticity. I got my medical records from my insurance provider and took them to a medical marijuana specialist. The specialist felt that I was a good candidate for med marijuana due to my injury and bad response to standard pain killers and muscle relaxers. He wrote my a recommendation and now I grow my own pot.

    To quote my doctors business card "...ill Californians have the right to obtain and use marijuana for... anorexia... chronic pain... spasticity... arthritis... migraine... or any other illness for which marijuana provides relief." I have no idea why he used so many periods.

Share This Page