Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana VS. Illigal weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bob9, Mar 10, 2011.

1. which is better?:smoke:

2. Neither. It all depends on the strain and how well it was grown. Medical grade is normally grown really well, but that doesn't mean that it was grown better then some weed grown illegally. Not to mention if your not a medical patient all marijuana is illegal, even if it was grown for medical purposes.

3. exactly there is weed that is "illegal" in FL that could be the same grade or higher in california when its medical grade. they are all diff strains being medical or illegal has nothig to do with it lol, mostly indoors or outdoors, and hydroponically or not.

4. in general, medical is usually better

5. /thread.

the best weed i've had the opportunity of smoking was just some guy's homegrown dank. didn't get it from a dispensary, and i don't think he was a caregiver. amazing buds.

6. "The "illigal" is a hard working individaul who who works for pennies on the doller and won't bitch to you about health benefits or raises. Though the illigal is sometimes characterized as being a half-assedgang banger or a "parasite" to the United States' economy, the illigal is neither gang banger parasite. Often a common mistake between first and second generation."

Never heard of that weed OP, therefore I can not answer your question.

7. Its the same. Weed is weed.

You can get stuff as good as what they sell in the clinics on the street if the grower knows what hes doing

The only difference is where its sold, how its sold, and a few papers in congress