Medical Marijuana University?

Discussion in 'General' started by redeyeninja, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Hey all, hope your all as relaxed as I am :smoke:

So I currently live in a non-medical state, fml. And I know I sound like every other stoner with a dream when I say I want to be in the mmj business, however.. I know the path isn't easy. It has a hell of a lot of red flags and just a sketchy industry in general.

My question is, what medical marijuana certificate program out there would you recommend? Before next semester, this summer, I plan on taking a vacation to a medical state to get certified and possibly a job offer if it presents itself. I know Greenway University is the only accredited vocational medical marijuana school out (as far as I know) and there are a few big names, ie Oaksterdam. However Greenway's website is down and phone does not work. Although that would be my first choice to go to an accredited school, no website or phone number is sketchy. Also with everything going on at oaksterdam I don't think that's a viable choice for the near future. There next confirmed class is 4/21-4/22 and I would love to go but plane tickets are 500+ on this short of notice, which I can't afford as a college student.

So my question to you is, which medical marijuana vocation schools have you herd of? Must I be a resident to attend? Money doesn't bother me as long as I have time to save. I work fulltime so I'm looking at 2-3ish months in the future. Just needed some other opinions, there are a lot of bs institutions out there.

Thanks for your time and happy days

2. yeah im doing an RN program... I'd gladly transfer to that school.

3. The feds are cracking down medical marijuana. They raided Oaksterdam the other day. Dont get arrested, dude.

4. Unta, idk if that's sarcasm or not but mmj is a growing business oppertunity that no one can deny. College isn't for everyone, and in this economy if you are able to aquire a self sufficient income without an employeer your in a good spot imo

Nerd, I know they are and that doesn't bother me. There are risks in everything we do, why not make it worth my while. I just want a program that has a reputation for being the best. Oaksterdam isn't accredited unfortunatly but there reputation speaks for its self, so I wouldn't mind them if they continue to offer classes.

5. It got raided man. Fucking dumb.

6. Yea their last courses are this weekend and from there everyone is unsure. I'm sure this will be a landmark case for mmj.