Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Thesis Paper

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Synned, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Hey guys

In my 2nd year at drexel, I had to finish this thesis paper on MMJ last night. Let me know what you think! I uploaded it instead of putting it directly here so that it doesn't show up in a google search for my prof to stumble upon...

http://www.4shared.com/file/74526165/87e40b4e/thesis.html

Thanks
    Joe

2. Can you post a link or the details of the assignment? What class is this for? What are your grade expectations and when is it due? I downloaded your file and I'll be happy to read it for you, but in order to give constructive criticism I need a bit more information.

Thanks.

3. Honestly, the professor kinda just told us to write a thesis paper, 5-7 pages long, on a current issue in the world. It was for a philosophy class on arguments basically. Nothing specifically on requirements, and besides it was already turned in yesterday, I just wanted to post it for other people. Let me know what you think if you do read it

Thanks
    Joe

4. Ah - OKey then, will do.

5. I can't download the file for some reason (maybe because I'm not a member). However, a point of advice. When writing papers, I would be careful about how I distribute them. I'm a philosophy major, and I wouldn't post my paper unless I had it printed in my school's website or published in a journal. People might steal some stuff without there being evidence that you wrote it.

6. There is actually a database of papers that are already published on the net that schools use to weed out plaigarism. I posted most of my college papers on my own site, though I'll be honest, I didn't post them in their final corrected versions and there's some nice typos in each one.

7. Hmmm...I've already read most of the essays and stuff on here, but I never got the chance to read yours and it looks like the link is broken.

If you don't mind is there anyway you could send it to me or repost it, so I could read it. I love reading this kind of stuff :)

8. Sounds interesting. The link does not work though.

9. Nice Post. It's really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks!!