Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Supporters Protest DEA Raids

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WrldWidRadio911, Mar 26, 2008.

1. The US govt is supposed to be for the people. I think it's no longer for the people. We, the people, must take back the govt.

2. usa is viewed to be a land of freedom and democracy. when the people vote a decision is made and it should stay. just like we choose the president, let us be heard!

3. im starting to believe its not only the government, but large corperations as well. If marijuana was grown commercialy and was legal, all the byproducts off the plant besides the bud itself takes away from rich peoples money.

If we started making clothes from hemp.. the obvious choice the cotton industry looses money. The byproducts off of making hemp can be turned into fuel and alot of it which could power our cars and petrol fueled vehicled with minor modifications to the engines. The pharmicutical companys dont want it either because you can grow it oin your own and they loose money too. When i got my card in california I stopped spending almost $300 a month on medication. If even 1/10 of the united states did that. Alot of money lost.

WIth all those power hungery industries making donations wich follow with thier decision for the united states it woould take a miracle for it to become legal. Imagine if they did make it legal, everyone in jail for just marijuana charges would have to be released and probably compensated for their arrest and conviction.

The people are making their choice for it to still be illegal, its just sad the only people with voices are the ones who make contributions to varius senators, congress and the presidental hopefulls.

I dont see this video actualy making a differance to non carded smokers, but i hope it does something for medicinal smokers probbly not but its worth crossing your fingers over.