Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana questions(trade,sell,share)? Califonia,riverside county

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by adrianvasquez21, Jul 1, 2009.

1. #1 adrianvasquez21, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
    i just got my medical marijuana card, and i have a lot of questions. first one is i was growing before i had my mmj card and i have about 2 Oz that i dont think im gona use because i don't smoke that much and i have alot of medicine, i was thinking about helping sick people that want medicine is it legal to sell, trade, share marijuana with other patients? i was also thinking on sharing the marijuana with terminal ill people for free could i get in trouble? a friend told me that its illegal to sell marijuana to other patients and that i need a seller permit. any help will he appreciated, sorry for the bad English(im blazed, + English is my second language :D). also 35 for an 1/8th of white rhino sounds like a good price?

2. It all depends on where you're located - i.e. what state. Each state has it's own laws on how patients acquire MMJ.

3. sorry i forgot about that. i live in southern California(riverside county). thanks.

4. I believe you need to be a primary caregiver.
    And 35 for an 1/8 is a great price.

5. i wouldnt mind going to riverside to get 35 an eight of white rhino. that sounds great to me. but honestly im not sure. ive heard of other people that are patients buying from regular dealers and not from the dispensary.

6. yeah i know a lot of people that have mmj card holder and they sell to everyone, i just dont want to do anything illegal, i have seen on the internet people that sell Oz for 300 dollars to mmj patient, but i want to know if i have to get a special permit to do this. im not going to make a bussnise out of it, i just want to help other patients, when i have extra medicine.