Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical marijuana prices in your area/ what are they

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by alwaysbaked, Sep 4, 2016.

1. What are the prices and your area , what kind is it and how good is it ? The price I pay for Oz is 385.

2. Look at weedmaps. You can check prices worldwide.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ok cool so just lookup weed maps, I was seeing if growing my own stuff probably be cheaper but need to do a lot of studying .

4. by me they want around 400 an oz too. my last grow got me 3oz...103g to be exact off one plant and its maybe cost around $40/oz... like for the power, soil, and other stuff

• Like Like x 1
  5. that's sweet I'm looking into a few indoor tents to start off with but don't know if I should just build me a shed right off the back. I have been reading that Colorado prices are dropping so quick. where are you from

6. Growing is way way cheaper. You get an oz for $385. I can supply me and my close buddies for several months on $385. Way more then just an oz. I've never sat down and figured it out so don't quote me on this but I couldn't see my organic soil garden costing me much more then $20 an oz . Probably even less as my growing gear payed for itself awhile ago. Every improvement or replaced piece of equipement i make pays for itself the next time i harvest. Now that I rely on my own compost, ewcs, and such $20 might even be too high. Weed has become such a cheap expense while giving me such a great hobby that doesn't take much time, the savings in $$$ doesn't even matter anymore. I went to a labor day weekend get together yesterday. When I left, I probably left a half ounce or better sitting on the table on purpose. I wouldnt have done that if I had to pay a dealer or dispensory for it. That's how weed should be....Super cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I invested 3g into 2 small greenhouse and pulled 24 pounds in 3 months so that's like less than 8 dollars a ounce. Should last me a couple weeks ;)

No im no not drunk

• Like Like x 1
  8. yea I deff agree with you I pay 385 and they tell me thc percent is over 30% and all day good stuff but I don't believe till I see proven paper work.

9. wow that's what I have also so I can invest in it. Now did you buy 2 green house set up or you have a shed and also were they led lights you used.

10. Bro you're being told stories..

11. yea
    I'm aware of that its very rare and theres only been one guy known to produce buds over 30% and got tested by 3 deff labs to proven it . I'm trying to find some one in Colorado area since I heard buds are cheap I live in boston and its bad over here I wouldn't mind do a road trip here and there to smoke better buds and cheaper

12. Even if a strain is able to produce that high of thc, not just any grower can achieve it. When leafly or any other place lists a thc content that's just the best possible recorded not the average. Usually grown by expert growers with top notch set ups and deep intimate knowledge of the strain.

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's true that's why I don't really listen to what they say just buy my med and smoke it and try deff kind

14. I built them from a kit. No lights all natural

No im no not drunk

• Like Like x 1
  15. that's sweet I'm going to build my outdoor/indoors in a shed but I'm just research a lot now where are you from ?

16. Cali

No im no not drunk

• Like Like x 1
  17. 1 of my grow areas is in a shed. Not the easiest place to maintain a stable environment

• Like Like x 1
  19. really is there a reason why? I own a 3 family and once I learn how to grow ill have 3 bedrooms living room and a kitchen as a set up, but for right now I think the shed is my easiest way or indoor closet.

20. Because sheds are more apt to outdoors environmental changes compared to a home. My grows in the house are easy. Unless you live in a place that's a constant mid to upper 60'S (a light will heat up the rest) and shady (a shed in direct sunlight is an oven) all year long without humidity changes. For example come summer my shed gets blazing hot, solution air conditioning. Winter gets cold, solution heater. Sheds are terribly insulated so heat and ac bills are crazy, solution insulation. However days can be completly different from 1 day to the next. Might need access 1 day, have a temp drop and need a heater. Then there's the always changing humidity. When it rains it's easy for a shed to get up to 80-90% humidity. In the winter it's nothing for the humidity to be less then 10%. Neither being optimal. Sheds are also very accessible to pests.

Sheds take alot more planning then just sitting up a tent in a nice comfortable house. It can be done but takes alot more work and planning

• Like Like x 1