Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Patients Helping Patients

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TedR, Feb 17, 2017.

1. My name is Ted Rheingold. I'm a stage-4 cancer survivor. (Season of the Witch – Medium) When I was on chemo I used THC and CBD (Rick Simpson oil) to manage pain and stimulate my appetite. It was frustrating there was so little research or easy guidance on what, when and how much I should take. My oncologists were fully supportive of usage, but had no suggestions about what regiment I should follow since there's so little research.

Have you also used medical marijuana to resolve a health issue you've had? Could you share the wisdom of your learnings with others?

Would you consider taking my anonymous, secure survey to share what worked for you?

Any successful usage of medical marijuana for any helpful could become a useful data point when enough people share their results. The early data is already very encouraging

Here is the survey link: Has medical cannabis successfully treated a medical problem of yours? Could you please share the results?

When I have enough results I will fully anonomize, aggregate and make freely available to all.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OK kind sir I filled out your survey. Thank you for posting :)

Hey wait a minute....the cops are knocking on my door! It's a scam!! Lol just kidding.

• Like Like x 2
  3. maybe be weary of first time posters asking if you use weed and surveys??

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah. I feel that. This really is my story: Season of the Witch – Medium

And I really want to help future patients not have to go through the trial and error I did while I was suffering. I'll be working to build up my cred here and online for this mission.

I take patient privacy very seriously and wish everyone the best. :thankyou:

5. Thanks to those that have submitted their success.

Hope you all saw the good news: States that legalized medical marijuana saw declines in the number of Medicare prescriptions for drugs used to treat those conditions and a dip in spending by Medicare Part D, which covers the cost on prescription medications.

After Medical Marijuana Legalized, Medicare Prescriptions Drop For Many Drugs

:yay:

• Like Like x 1
  6. that is great for everyone except the pharma companies who really on people not using simple plants from earth but expensive formulations of the same compounds made in labs from chemists... did you not get the memo explaining how plants from dirt are from fake news sites and cannot be trusted as the real deal?!? only synthetic man made compounds that mimic nature are real medicine!