Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Patients- Connecticut

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TheOnlyWayIsUp, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Hi all!
    I just recently received my MM recommendation on 6/20/2017 by a CT medical marijuana certified physician. Super excited to get my temporary card but it's taking FOREVER (or what feels like forever). I know they say 30 business days, but how long did it take for your temporary card to come after your application submission?

2. How long did it take to eventually come in?

3. Im currently waiting for my email with my temporary card, the wait is killing me. How long did you end up waiting?

4. I was told that it would take 30 Business days to receive my CT. MM Card, has anyone received it sooner?

5. Talked to someone on facebook that applied Aug 14th and got the emailed temp card on Sept 6th, hopefully they are still moving that fast, if so mine should be here some time this week.