Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana patients and gun laws... ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by StraightChill, Feb 1, 2013.

1. It is really true that people who have referrals for medical marijuana cannot buy guns?

Or is this only true when you register with the state??

Is there really a way for people to know when doing a background check selling guns, if some random doctor prescribes you cannabis in a state that you don't have to register in (in my case Maine) ??

And if there is a way for them to know, can states not govern themselves and override this as unconstitutional? I swear I've heard of this being done somewhere in the US at least

2. Can I know if you medicate with other people? I'm curious. Mad trippin' awesome right now.

3. What lol

4. The wonders of the search function. This had been brought up numerous times. I think there is a thread talking about it about 6 threads down.