Medical Marijuana in Virginia

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by belamurphy, Jan 12, 2017.

1. What can we do, other than signing petitions, or writing our politicians?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Create a grass roots organization and/or start going to the capital every session and talk to your representatives.

• Like Like x 2
  3. @belamurphy
    Look for the local chapter of NORML.. (national organization reform marijuana laws)
    Virginia NORML
    Register today for the Virginia 2017 Cannabis Conference & Lobby Day in Richmond, January 29-30. Patients, parents, professionals and policymakers come ...
    Well lookie here..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  4. #4 aero18, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    I just moved from WA where I could freely buy it in stores and now live in VA, and the change in social attitudes is startling. How long do you guys think before VA changes its stance?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks you so much Low Rider and Brass for replying and for the great suggestions!

Aero
    I had no clue WVA had 'stores'. My daughter presently lives there. Amazing! I am new to info being found online, much less apps and social connections. It's uplifting to say the least.

Thanks to All for the info and connection

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you for bringing that freeing vibe over to the east coast... please keep expecting change so it can happen!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Meanwhile, I will put in a good word to the great ganja god for legalization in VA.

• Like Like x 5
  8. There is a conference in Richmond Va January 29-30

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2017 Cannabis Conference & lobby Day

• Like Like x 1
  10. Or just move to Maryland

11. Never. I lived there for 11 years and the government hate cannabis plus is a Commonwealth

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea haha def moving would be faster. It's inevitable I'm sure. When? It's a guess on that.
    Speaking out in support & explaining why you believe what you believe is most important. Support the movement is all we can do my friend

• Like Like x 1
  13. [MAP] States Legalizing Marijuana in 2017

WHO WOULD BE THE APPROPRIATE PERSON TO PUT THE BILL FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA ON SEN. TERRY MACAULIFFE's Desk

(May have misspelled his name) in the link above....The state of Virginia's senator has commented here that IF someone would be kind enough to place a bill on his desk, he would be more than happy to sign it!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum