Medical Marijuana in PA?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Redex, Mar 16, 2016.

1. so I've recently heard that the bill for medical marijuana is being passed within this week to legalize MMJ in the state of PA.. Is it legal yet? I'm not sure how the system works. And is there a link someone can provide with the complete list of qualifying conditions if possible? And generally speaking, after MMJ becomes legal in a state, how long after does it take for dispensaries to become established, getting you MMJ card, Ect...

3. Well this medical bill was a bummer in some ways as in no smoking or home growing. But it really was not about the adults, it was really about helping children in need.

My suffering pales in comparison to their suffering from seizures and other illness that Cannabis can help or even cure right now.

The people who prevented this should be ashamed of themselves.

4. #4 zmessengerz, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    I would stand by my above post if it was all true that is. But it's a lie. Not my post that is, their true intentions. Sounds more like they are trying to make money off of sick people and jail us at the same time? What's new though.

Pennsylvania's Medical Marijuana Laws and Legislation Explained by Skinner Law Firm

What is this bullshit people? I feel like I am living in a Fahrenheit 451 novel except it's home growers you are now after and targeting specifically? You could at least have the decency to change the laws at the very bottom of that site I linked. What nerve. That whole page is man made up bullshit laws.

The hypocrisy of the people in this state really has no bounds.

Also where in the heck are all the PA people at on this matter? What are there a total of 5 toker's from PA on this entire forum. Like a ghost town here.

Fuck you pigs, judges,lawmakers and politicians. Oh and last but not least Probation (Prohibition) Officers. Testing for weed this whole time when you knew. The whole entire drug war is shit also. Fucking morons. Your whole jobs (drug war enforcement) is based off of some dumb fucker named Harry from the (dark ages) 1930's who made no sense at all. You fucks in PA will never fix this atrocity. Fuck off.

Somthing is going to happen but everything will be alright in the aftermath.

Hip Hip Hip Hoooray!

• Like Like x 1
  5. The laws are totally backwards federally in my opinion. That goes down to the simple fact that alcohol is legal yet is one of the biggest killers down to socially, economically and physically in America. And here we have pot. The Class 1 drug that has no acceptable medical use. So millions of Americans are forced to illegally treat all of their health ailments with this "terrible" drug: the cannabis plant.

6. #6 zmessengerz, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Yea, the feds are to blame. But LEO took bribes and then they took it upon themselves to enforce this bullshit. Pigs sold out and caused a lot of damage. They did it to get new toys and fake award citations and because they have to make bogus quota's to make more money for the above. Sounds like bad excuses to pillage to me.

7. #7 zmessengerz, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016

8. #8 zmessengerz, Mar 31, 2016

9. #9 zmessengerz, Apr 1, 2016

10. #10 zmessengerz, Apr 11, 2016

11. #11 zmessengerz, Apr 13, 2016

12. Not the most optimistic of people are you? Provided your 'great flood' doesn't occur, we're going to continue to make progress year after year. It may be slow but it will beat your flood.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 zmessengerz, Apr 13, 2016

14. #14 zmessengerz, Apr 13, 2016