Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana in Ottawa, Canada

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SWEW, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Hey guys , I am wondering if anyone has their card in Ontario and could explain the process to me. I need medicine for Osgood schlatter which I've had since I was 13. Got it checked out at around 14 and doc said this was normal for growing boys and it will go away on its own in a year or two. The chronic pain has still not gone away. Another reason marijuana helps is with my insomnia, I've had prescription sleeping pills and they didn't help much, I woke up groggy and just as tired the next day. I'm also really skinny and feel that marijuana helps TREMENDOUSLY with appetite. I'm 19 now, just seeking some side-effect free medication

2. I just became authorized. I'm not much older than you. Everything's changed recently, this past march.
    Go to health Canada's website. You can google search "how to obtain medical marihuana in Canada" or a variant. Health Canada posts a step by step guide.

Basically you need to find the list of licensed producers, print off each of their forms, fill them all out, get your doctor to fill out the medical portions, mail it all. Then wait. It's fairly quick, just tedious because there are like 11 producers, and you need to get your doctor to fill out a medical document for each producer.
    The reason to register with all the producers that you can is because some have wait lists and if one is out of stock of a strain that you need, another may have it. Plus pricing. Some offer subsidy for low income people or people with disabilities.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. I just received my first order on Monday. I ordered through CanniMed.

3. Wow thanks a lot. I was kinda worried it'd be a harder process but it's good that you explained it plain English.

4. Medical marijuana , Cannabis oil  , , Hemp Oil, Hemp Seed Oil
    Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil, Ear Wax best of medication,

check out this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8oE21GYI2k