Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana in other states?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by omgitzdefdogg, May 9, 2011.

  1. I don't know if this has been posted before but, I am planning on visiting California this summer on vacation and I was wondering that since I am a Medical Marijuana Patient in MI would I be able to visit the dispensaries in California also to get my medication or no? Can anyone help me out.
  2. Unfortunately there is no reciprocal agreements in California's MMJ laws - so basically you're SOL.
  3. To get a cannabis recommendation in California, you need proof of residency, like a CA Driver's License, or a state ID card. Tourists don't qualify.

    It's a dang shame that all MMJ states do not have reciprocity! Think of just how strong the states would be combined! I keep wondering if this was deliberate on the part of the law writers to keep us weak!

  4. damnn... how will i get medicated !!
  5. Just like I did for over 30 years- illegally. It isn't that hard to find!

  6. yea we might even call them united states...

  7. I can just be doing illegal stuff now :cool:

Share This Page