Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana in Michigan

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Michijuana, Nov 24, 2007.

1. This is my first post and Im kinda nervous about it. Reason being, I've lurked with a buddy who belongs on here and have seen posts people made about getting a med card for the wrong reason, easy access to pot. I do not want to come off that way...

A vote for Med Pot in Michigan will be on the 2008 ballot and if passed I would like to look into it.

I have some reasons why I think medical marijana could benefit me. I've played hockey for most of my life and have had quite a few knee injuries to my right knee. The leg gets still and its painful, especially painful when I have to bend it to gain use. I have taken pain meds for it and theres no better feeling than morphine, but my father was very addicted to pills and taking them scares me not only for that reason, but for the side effects also.

Also, I got really into working on cars when I was 14. Got a rusty Honda and worked on it 24/7, automotive school, and a job as a mechanic. Well, it caught up to me pretty early in my life. Cold weather and waking up in the morning are the worst. My hands get pretty stiff and painful as well.

So, my question is. Are these viable reasons to look into Medical Mj when the time comes?

2. Yeah. anyone can find a reason dude.. lol