Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana in Michigan

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by qwanallman, Jun 17, 2012.

1. This past month has been so up and down with marijuana and the law. I was pulled over and ticketed for possession of marijuana in the State of Michigan. Upon hiring an attorney, I learned that the city of my arrest usually revokes the charges if I become a legal medicinal marijuana patient.

My attorney wrote me out a reference to visit a clinic, where I was told anxiety is not approved in the state of Michigan as a qualifying purpose. Instead of having my anxiety disorder as my primary reason, the clinic told me I can use migraines. As a patient with anxiety, I've had my fair share of stress-induced migraines. However, I don't believe it says on my record if I have a history of headaches. The clinic assured me that I will be approved and not to worry.

I am worried! Has anyone been through anything similar? What are your thoughts?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. first of all.....your sig is massive.....

3. thats better. lol. but if the clinic says you'll be approved i would trust them