Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana in Mass

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by FreeRunnin, Nov 7, 2012.

1. So mass has just passed question 3 on medical marijuana. And I was just wondering on some general information on how the other states legislate who gets a cards and how doctors decide if that is the best type of medication anything at all actually...knowledge is power

2. Sub'd as I am curious as well.

3. How do I become a primary caregiver in Massachusetts? I want to grow weed for patients

4. I'll be the first patient of yours to sign up lol

5. Count me in for details as well. Ive been doing research on it off and on for a few weeks and havent found clear details, but I kinda hope it ends up like it is in ME.

6. Hooray! :hello::hello::hello:

Now let's hope for Colorado's!

7. Oh god I fuckin hope it goes through.Im very eligible for it if this passes.

Im so happy that fuckhead Scott Brown lost too

8. Yea scott brown is a racist douche. I voted for elizabeth warren hopefully she will run in 2016

9. I am currently on a scavenger hunt just looking for any information came across this...

If anyone has any idea what "other conditions" would be I don't see anxiety on this maybe falls in that category?

States with already medical any thoughts or comments on how long lets say a "boom" of medical growers and card holders start arising all over the mass area

Attached Files:

10. #10 LinkDead56k, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
    "(C) “Debilitating medical condition” shall mean:
    Cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Crohn’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and other conditions as determined in writing by a qualifying patient’s physician. "

Hopefully this means those with anxiety or any other disorder can get their medicine.

Taken from http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/ele12/ballot_questions_12/full_text.htm

11. This is from an article on Boston.com. Obviously, "2 month supply" needs more definition... and theres no details on about how to become a registered grower. Those details probably havent been fleshed out, yet.

Mass. voters OK medical marijuana, auto repair law - News - Boston.com

12. All depends on what they do with it once they get it in to legislation. Conn. just required that each dispensary has a licensed pharmacist on duty at all times and a bunch of other super strict regulations.. They could add or take away a lot to gut this law still. There is one more battle in this fight and that is to lobby your congressman to leave the law as close to as written as possible. That would give us the most liberal final outcome.

13. I'll jump in and congratulate all the mature people in Colorado and Washington that had the common sense to see beyond the Governments hype and propaganda and legalize. Mass congrats as well for legalized for medical use..Peace..DD

14. Will this make possession a felony is Massachusetts?

15. Possession under 1oz is already decriminalized in MA.

16. I have a doctor appointment on Friday so I will bring up the subject and see what he says. I will let everyone know if I am eligible for it because of Anxiety.

17. I thought we cannot be prescribed until January 1, 2013? I live in Massachusetts and I could probably qualify...

18. i got a fucked up shoulder what are my odds on getting dat prescription?

19. My assumption would be that like many other MMJ states, getting your card will be "a joke".

20. [quote name='"cdphalanx"']My assumption would be that like many other MMJ states, getting your card will be "a joke".[/quote]

Living in ca yea it's a joke. A minority of the other states it's really hard to qualify. Cancer , aids things like that. Most stats don't recognize chronic pain or insomnia so all you mass residents are going to think of something a little better to get your script.