Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana in Florida

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DeFa xi, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Whats this thing going around about it?
    I walked into the local head shops and they were handing out papers for it or something

2. Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about it too.. Sorry, I have no info on it tho

hoping someone will, I wanna know what's up too.

3. i think i just got a boner

4. PUFMM A Political Comittee

Based in Orlando, you can get the petition on their site. You must be a registered voter, it has to be printed double-sided on one page, and I think they even specify the color of ink it must be signed in. I gave a speech about MM in a college class a while ago and handed these out to ~50 students. Let's get florida a lot more green!

5. If you decide to get cannabis legal in Florida by helping PUFMM gather signatures, a print up of my MMJ studies list (use the "simple format" linked below) next to the petition will help convince the "fence sitters" that cannabis IS medicine! I hope all of you reading this will step up and make it happen!

A while back, I watched an elderly lady pay over $400 for a few bottles of prescription medicines. I always wonder just how much she could have saved by having a few cannabis plants among the roses? Our seniors are being forced to choose between rent, food, utilities and medicine- cannabis could provide a little relief both medically and financially!

Florida NEEDS medical cannabis!

Granny :wave: