Medical Marijuana in CT question

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by macattack128, Mar 7, 2016.

1. In California, you have to show your doc's rec. Some dispensaries demand you show it with each visit (which does not make sense to me ). CT fucked up the doc's rec system.They saw all the loopholes in Calif. and they closed them up in CT. 2 weeks for an appt? Recieve card in a few weeks or months? Damn. With $40 and 1 hour, you can get high legally in california.

2. Hi I was wondering same thing I went to Dr in Hartford Ct apr25 how long until temp card comes in and need info on compassion care program

3. I applied with the state on may 24th, still haven't gotten my temporary card

4. I applied on May 23 and still have not received my temp card either. Have been looking on this board for others

5. Anyone have any updates on their temporary card? Still waiting for mine...

6. Any update on the temp card applied on June 27 still waiting for temp card to get emailed

7. I sent my application on June 20th.. still haven't got my temporary card. I will update on here once I get it so you shouldn't be far after I receive mine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey just got my temporary card today! 7/17/2017. I sent my application in on 6/20/2017. Yours should be coming soon!

9. Sweet thank you so much I really appreciate the update this wait/suspense has been killing me lol

10. No problem... we were in the same boat lol. You might get yours this week, next week at the very latest :) happy smoking! :love-mj2:

11. I applied for mine on 6/29 and still haven't gotten my temp card. I'm happy to see that someone that applied on 6/20 got theres hopefully mine is coming soon I will update when I get mine.

12. I'd say you will likely get yours early next week!

13. Still no temp card this wait sucks feels like forever

14. nothing yet? I feel like yours will come today

15. Just wanted to update got my temp today applied 6/27/17 got temp today 7/26/17

16. What time did you get your emails?

17. Didn't get my email until about 3:30 pm

18. Applied for mine on 6/29 still haven't gotten it

19. Thank you

20. You will probably get yours either tomorrow or Monday I would guess and no problem