Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana in canada

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ILikeWeedxD, Sep 29, 2013.

1. From what i have read, in canada to obtain a mmj card you need to have an illness which leads to death. Do you think mmj in canada will be similar to the situation in california any time soon? ( easy to obtain for non severe conditions)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You are wrong. I have mine for sever spinal/back pain from a car accident... Look into catagory 1 & 2 sections for mmj app on health canada site. It shows the standerd issues they may give it for. Im catagory 1 and not dyning.. Thow at time the wish of it may pass my mind...

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

3. I doubt they will slacken the regulations any time soon, Harper is only trying to fuck things up more.

4. Im sure his days are numbered now... Just wish it was numbered to next week and he was OUT! :-(