Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana in Canada for ADHD?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smokinbudzzz, Feb 17, 2013.

1. I have ADHD do i qualify for medical marijuana in Canada? Ive had it since i was a little kid and went to the doctor and got Ritalin but didn't really like how it felt. Made me feel like a zombie or something so i do have the doctor notes or whatever to back it up that ive had this since i was a kid.

2. I doubt it man, I looked into it for myself (pretty much exact story as yourself) and it says that you need to prove that you:

A: are chronically in pain or affected by your illness in a way that negatively impacts your quality of life.

B: have tried all alternative treatments,programs and legal prescriptions and found none work

So unless your ADHD is so severe you can't think straight or live a normal life, I doubt a doctor would sign a recommendation.

Although nothing is for certain, so I encourage you to apply and see what happens.