Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana in Cali is dead

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by briangumble, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Thanks for yalls feedback and info. Yea, I guess I was just surprised at how low quality the bud was at the dispensary in Santa Anna and it totally looked like they were stock-piling bud for long periods of time and selling it as "top shelf", and YES this was their "top shelf" bud that was DRY, STALE, And smelled weird. At The Dispensary in North County San Diego that I first went to, I bought three eighths- Sour Diesel,Green Machine, CHerry Pie OG- that were really sticky and very effective but I also bought a quarter of Blue Dream that day (especially b/c the bud tender said how great it was) and it did not get me high at all. That kinda made me think I cant trust the word of the bud tender or dispensary employee. Also, It makes it a bit of a craps shoot when buying bud and I cant afford to spend money on a product that could potentially be useless and I cant return for refund. Im no expert but I thought I knew enough about weed to be able to assess it visually and by touching- I look for tight compressed sticky bud with that fresh smell- but apparently I failed myself and am at the mercy of "the word" of the bud tender b/c that quarter of Blue Dream I bought looked, felt and smelled great but was not effective at all.
    Green Bay fan- I may try Temecula as you suggested. Its only 30 minutes from my house. I would at some point like to learn to grow, or at least meet some patient/growers who sell.
    FatSesh- Yea, I shoulda hollered at ya for some reccomendations. If you got any im all ears

2. I use weedmaps to, i have a shop i donate to regularly, but it took some hunting to find it. I havent bought anythig from a shop in a long time. i know better sources

3. I've gotten beautiful blue dream that was totally bunk befor

4. Yea my Blue Dream looked great but bunk also. I just wana find a dispensary I can trust that won't fuck me over just to come off some bunk bud they got stuck with. For now Ive quit pot for over a week now while im leaning down and cutting holiday weight and will prolly resume weed again in a month or so. In mean time I'll shop around a bit. I hate to go to dispensaries with no intention of purchasing anything just to check out their quality, but I guess I'll have to. If anyone knows of a good dispensary in the San Diego area Id be grateful for that info.