Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana In Britain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by imh1m4n, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Hi GC :hello:

I was just randomly thinking about if there will be medical marijuana legalised in the UK anytime soon, and I was thinking even if it was it wouldn't be like cali where you can get a mmc easily. Don't hate on me I actually do have an illegible condition unfortunately but just wanted to hear your guys thought. :smoke:

2. I do hope so, i also hope skateboarding injuries would be a valid reason to get meds :p
    The chances are though, it wont be for years!

3. Yeh well if there is no progress in 10 years I'm off to California! I think in 20 years weed will be fully de-criminalized there.

4. there isnt much talk about it

5. Yep :/ just wanted 2 hear opinions.

6. #6 Storm Crow, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
    You want legal MMJ? WORK FOR IT!

All you have to do is tell the truth! :D

There are thousands of medical studies about how cannabis heals! The problem is, nobody know about them! :confused_2:

I have many of those studies, and news articles about them, available for you to use. Just click that 1st link in my sig!

You got someone saying "cannabis will give you lung cancer" Show them this!

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007) Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

[FONT=&quot]
    The "Skunk causes schizophrenia" myth? I believe that is "big" in the UK, so I'll give you two on that! ;)

[/FONT] Science: The development of the number of new schizophrenia cases in the UK does not support the hypothesis that cannabis use increases schizophrenia risk (news – 2009)
    [FONT=&quot] http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/bulletin/ww_en_db_cannabis_artikel.php?id=299#2[/FONT]

If cannabis caused schizophrenia-how many cannabis users may need to be prevented in order to prevent one case of schizophrenia? England and Wales calculations. (abst - 2009)
    Unbound MEDLINE | If cannabis caused schizophrenia--how many cannabis users may need to be prevented in order to prevent one case of schizophrenia? England and Wales calculations. PubMed Journal article

And "Man-boobs"? If you can't believe the US Army, who can you believe? :confused:

Gynecomastia and cannabis smoking: A nonassociation among US Army soldiers (abst - 1977)
    Gynecomastia and cannabis smoking. A nonassociatio... [Am J Surg. 1977] - PubMed result

When I started using cannabis, there wasn't even the concept of MMJ! :eek: We were just a bunch of "druggies" in the eyes of America! :(

Now 16 states have MMJ and more will follow! :hello:

The difference is education! So start educating! And you start that by EDUCATING YOURSELF! :yay:

Learn what cannabis can do for diabetes, breast cancer, fibro, MS and migraines! The info is there for you to use! Click that first link in my sig and READ!

Granny :wave:

7. We love you granny, we do!! haha. I know and I wish my mum who has type 2 diabetes would give it a chance bit in her eyes it's a drug with only bad effect *rolls eyes*