Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana in ARIZONA!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ATokersParadise, Jun 25, 2008.

1. FUCKING WHEN!!!! :(

is there any sort of progress being made whatsoever for the people that are in arizona like me? Literally almost every bordering state has it medicinally legal

2. Mesa, AZ Reppin' HAHAHAHA! With our sheriff and dyke govenor don't expect it to come around anytime soon.

3. Arizona passed a referendum legalizing medical cannabis in 1996, the same year prop 215 passed in Cali. But in Arizona, the legislature passed a law that refused to allow any of the doctors in AZ to prescribe, so it died in utero.

The reason given by the legislators was that the voters who approved the measure with over 60% of the vote, were " Misinformed", and their votes therefore did not count. The legislature was then overridden in 1998, again by a vote of the apparently misinformed public, and yet again the legislature refused to allow for medical recommendations.

Arizona is a state where the people have no voice apparently. Only the wise legislature may decide what you want, They would never "misinform you".

Hey there's always California, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, or Montana if you like the West!

4. damn...i read the title of this thread and got excited for just a second

5. i concur. that biggot arpaio is a madman

6. with my crushed vertebrae....I pray for it.

7. Hahaha fucking arpaio is annoying.

One day it will be legal for us AZ'ns
    >.<

8. That is because Arizona and Texas are "ZERO-Tolerance" laws enacted. The sheriff of Maricopa county thinks people who smoke p0t are terrorists and must be punished. (literally!)

btw +rep for the useful info

9. Arizona would be amazing if it weren't for the marijuana laws. I love smoking in this state.

10. hahaha ya arpaio is compltelty insane. It can be good or bad, but for the weed aspact, def bad.

Assassinate arpaio=medical marijuana

11. When Sen. McCain loses, he'll return to Arizona and make sure nobody get's medicinal marijuana in AZ. He's already stated he see no medicinal value in marijuana and pledged to arrest the sick and dying if he were elected.

Sorry boys, wait it out, or settle just west of you. California isn't so bad :p

12. Yea arizona laws are a bit to strict .i lived their for 18 years and just moved out to LA cant wait to enjoy my medicine tha legal way!!!!!:hello::D:smoking: