Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana for teen

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by theepothead, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Does anybody know places in northern california that will give reccomendations to a teen who has a parental consent and 6 ailments that marijuana provides relief? All answers are appreciated.
    BTW it is for my younger brother not me.

2. 18+. (Period.)

3. Actually in California a minor CAN have a medical marijuana recommendation if the parents consent to use...:rolleyes:

4. honestly, i hate that the govt involved with substance at all.
    age limits simply aren't any mroe effective then prohibiton, how many smokers do you knwo who waited until they were 18 to try their first cigarette?
    worst case scenario, if he actually needs it jsut buy some from your own card or something and hand it to him
    to me, there is nothing wrong with anyone under 18 toking it up or eating soem edibles, so long as its cool with their parents and its responsible use or they're fairly mature
    its your borthers body, nto the governments man, its up to him and whoever his guardian(s) is/are
    FUCK GOVERNMENT ENCROACHMENT

5. In ca as far as I know you can get it at age 16, most dispensaries don't allow under 18 though. An try a large name one like medicann.

6. That's like the most commonly anti government thing said. Come up with something else lol. It's going to continue to happen, and has been forever.
    Plus Rick Perry is probably going to be our next President, as much as I'd like Ron Paul to be.

7. I'd call compassionate health options. I think they do, but I'm not 100% sure. Worth a call.

8. Yes.

There are no age limits specified in either Prop 215 or SB 420 other than those governing who can be a primary caregiver:

This means that an individual of any age can get a recommendation or a state ID card (those under 18 will need parental consent as omdogg mentioned).

A minor would need to acquire meds through a designated primary caregiver.