Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana for side effects ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sandiegodank, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi world I have searched the internet pretty well on this subject.

I live in San Diego California and have ADHD with prescribed adderrall. Would I be able to recieve a Medical Marijuana reccomendation for the side effects associated with adderral ? Which are loss of sleep, and appettite. In a way it does also mess with my social life.

I was going to stress the point that when I do take my adderral sometimes I dont sleep or eat, and after awhile it takes a toll on my body and I feel weaker.

2. *cough cough* sticky at top of forums *cough cough* :wave:

3. Yes to all.

4. Yep! And there are several studies on treating ADHD with cannabis if you click that first link in my sig! :yay:

Granny :wave:

5. Hi there,
    This is Stevan Smith here.... I'm as Medical Science student. Its nice information found here about side effects of medical marijuana.

Thanks very much for the post.

6. Don't forget, though, that marijuana, whether used for medical purposes or just for recreation, also has its own side effects. These can get pretty bad. You have to weigh the pros and cons of whether or not to use it. Check it out; 10 Most Common Health Side Effects of Using Marijuana

7. Please review the sticky thread at the top of the forums entitled "Do You Qualify"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.