Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana for anxiety

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Brandasaur, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I am new to the forum and i have a question for all of you. I am currently taking cesamet for my anxiety disorder, and i was wondering what are the chances of my doctor giving me marijuana for this? It must be easy to get MMJ if you are already on a medication like cesamet. Also, how much does it cost to get MMJ licences in Canada?

2. Don't know anything about Canada; I just know you shouldn't take anything psychiatrists give you for anxiety r depression... Cannabis most definitely helps my depression/anxiety.

3. Cesamet is synthetic THC, so its close enough to real cannabis.