Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana for ADHD (Read Please)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sandiegodank, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I am new to the forums, and would like some help from you guys.
    I have adhd, and am prescribed this medicine called Metadate. Which is some synthetic form of Meth! I never take this shit. It gives me headaches, and forces me to stay up. I always smoke before my classes, and it is something that calms me down so I can actually focus. I was wondering if I could tell the MMJ physician to give me a card so I wouldnt be getting the headaches, and the loss of sleep/Appetite?

2. Hon, you are good to go! Just take in your pill bottle, cash and ID to any of the clinics that advertise in the independent little newspapers, and they will give you a rec! General rule- The cheaper the clinic, the less picky they are, and your nasty little pills are enough to prove you have a legit medical condition. (So they ARE good for something! :p )

Now, let's get you educated! See that first link in my sig? Click it and start reading the section on ADD / ADHD. You might even send a few studies to the doctor that prescribed you that methy stuff! (The post office does not require a return address on letters. ;) )

Granny :wave:

3. Please review the "Do You qualify" sticky thread for your area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.