Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana dispensaries

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CJBB, Dec 10, 2011.

1. So I'm applying for my license soon, but I have a question. How much is all of the bud and what do they charge for edibles?

2. There are thousands upon thousands of them all across the U.S. with different prices, strains, and edibles. Check weedmaps and the like for prices, or just contact local dispensaries you plan on visiting.

3. .........You're asking us what dispensary prices are? You realize there are 16 different states, all with different laws and different dispensaries and different weed?

Do you not have a phone or car either, so you could call/go to the dispensary and find out yourself?

And you haven't even told us what fucking state you're in.

*sigh*

4. I live in Maryland. Sorry I'm new to all this shit. Yes I have a car but do not know where I could find the dispensaries.

5. You're trying to figure out prices before you even 1. apply for a card or 2. know where the dispensaries ARE?

[​IMG]

6. Go on the internet... Find some prices.

7. From what I find, there are no dispensaries in Maryland..

8. In California, at the little rural dispensary I go to, you get grams for as low as $4 (4th of July sale- just a couple of strains :cool: ), but $8 to $20 a gram is more common.

Edibles range from $2 suckers & Jolly Rancher-type candies, to $15 for some very luscious and kick-ass desserts.

Be nice to the noobs, blades- we were all there once! :rolleyes:

Granny :wave:

9. But Granny, wouldn't it have been better to simply point out that we have an entire forum for MMJ discussions and that all of his questions have already been answered.

Self-sufficiency is a great thing.

10. I am nice to everyone until they prove they deserve otherwise.

We were not, in fact, all there once. I don't think I've ever seen a thread showcasing such a massive lack of effort on the part of the OP.

11. Sorry I'm new to all this shit.

Look, he's new to cannabis, has recently found that it helps him, and since he isn't in California, he likely has a legit medical problem. He is still getting his bearings with all this, so I cut him a bit of slack- just like I would for a new kid in school. (If he had a few 100 posts and asked that, it would have been a totally different situation. :rolleyes: )

However, I expect he will discover the search function pretty soon and use it to find his answers in the future. ;)

Granny :wave:

12. Being new to cannabis has exactly 0 bearing on it. Having a legitimate problem also has exactly 0 bearing on it. The only that that does have bearing is that he is incredibly lazy and seemingly unable to even perform a perfunctory google search which would give him all the info he needed.

13. I was typing this on an IPhone in the car. I did my best with what I had. But on topic, I've thrown out my arm 4 times, recently family death, clinical depression, and such. I think I qualify just trying to learn the whole process of this.

14. Again, none of that has any bearing on it. If you can post on grasscity, you can do a simple google search.