Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in Denver

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Crazyk, Dec 15, 2009.

1. I have been a Medical Marijuana Registry Card holder for sometime now and to be honest with you, I quite enjoy the recent explosion in Denver Medicinal Marijuana Dispensaries, that have been popping up like crazy all over the place. I congratulate Oregon on taking that chance and putting Obama's words to the test and opening up that new Cannabis Cafe up there. I know that your success will lead the way for the concept to trickle down to Colorado and before you know it Medical Patients will be able to go to different Cafe/Dispensary's, I can't wait for that to transpire. As for any State Officials that would see to close the dispancaries down, I haven't heard anything about it and I scour the news channels and surf the net in search of any 420 local news and I"ve only heard of a 3.62% imposed sales tax. Why would the State not want to get it's hand on the extra revenue to be generated by this newly exploding industry for Colorado!? Chime in on this.......

2. Wow thats nice, I am just now hearing about this. I have read a few articles, I will research more in a bit. One of the articles I read says this
    "The café, formerly Cafe Rumpspankers coffee house, functions by way of a loophole in Oregon law allowing people to smoke weed as long as they aren't in view of the general public. So if you by any chance are an Oregon resident who just so happens to have your holds an official medical marijuana card as well you can head on down the the newly opened Cannabis Café." this is a quote from NOW PUBLIC MEDIA
    I wonder if that has anything to do with it, the loophole that is. That might hold us up a little bit. Otherwise I can't see any reason we wouldn't do this pretty soon.

3. Yeah I believe it's a matter of time before we get cafe's spewing up left and right.

4. How difficult is it to get an MMJ card in Denver? Is it similar to Cali?