Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijuana college paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ty14, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Like the title says... I'm doing a paper over medical marijuana and need some sources... All help is appreciated greatly!!

My paper has to be 5 pages long....

Paragraph 2- Medical conditions and benefits

Paragraph 3- Ways of consuming cannabis without smoking (already have sources on this)

Paragraph 4- Information, medical states, revenue, benefits of plant, etc. (need a website that tells the revenue for each medical marijuana state to use as a source, i couldn't find one)

Paragraph 5- History

Of course paragraph 1 and 6 will be my intro and conclusion.. All help with sources would be appreciated..

2. I personally think paragraph 2 should be on information and general knowledge such as dates, facts, etc. paragraph 3 should history, 4th is medical conditions and benefits, and 5th is ways of investing aside from smoking.

You'll prolly receive many flames stating this is a bad idea so I won't comment on it :cool:

What class is this for anyways?

3. Freshman english 2.....

4. Hon, you are going to love me! :D

I've done most of your researching for you! :eek:

Click that first link in my sig and just start reading!

Granny :wave:

5. You my friend are the bomb and opened up way too many doors haha.. Now i'm gonna have alot of fun pulling out sources tonight :smoke:

Thanks for everything +rep!