Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DankestDan, Feb 22, 2016.

1. #1 DankestDan, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    Hey all, I'm new here but I came to just ask a few questions about obtaining a card, and if my current situation would qualify me for a card. Currently I have a ED( Eating Disorder) I talked to my doctor about it but he just prescribed me something which didn't help at all because he prescribed me Omeprazole which is for heartburn and etc which I don't have. My problem is I can't eat anything without smoking weed. I quit for a solid 2 months and over those 2 months I barely ate any food I consumed approx. 400-700cals a day. Whenever I eat sober I just have a small amount of food and then end up gagging uncontrollably for a good 20-30minutes until I just have to go to the bathroom and throw up. Also I have a immune system disorder known as Alopecia Areata, and since I've been smoking a lot of weed lately, I have noticed that some of my hair is growing back. I'm not sure that AA would qualify me for a card, I doubt it will. So my question is, do you think my ED would qualify me to get a card?

2. #2 Lenny., Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    First of all we would have to know where you come from since the rules and regulations vary.

If you live in the United States, your state's department of health services (or equivalent) will have information on what the qualifying conditions are and how to get a card.

3. I'm from and live in California

4. If you are Really wanted to how and where You will get medical marijuana card then contact with My mmj Doctor.

5. #6 dahysu, Jun 2, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2023
    Legalize cannabis federally within each and every state. This way, irrational prohibitionist politicians can't obstruct and prevent legalization against the will of the vast majority of Americans whom support full federal cannabis legalization nationwide. Treat cannabis exactly like we treat far more dangerous and deadly yet perfectly legal alcohol. Legal in all states.

Showbox

6. Regarding your eating disorder (ED), it's important to consult with a healthcare professional who specializes in mental health and eating disorders. They can evaluate your specific situation and determine if medical cannabis could be a potential treatment option. They might also explore other therapies or medications that could help with your symptoms.

While Alopecia Areata (AA) is an immune system disorder, it's unlikely that it would directly qualify you for a medical cannabis card. However, it's worth discussing your experiences with hair regrowth and cannabis use with a dermatologist or an appropriate healthcare professional who specializes in AA. They can provide guidance on potential treatment options and whether cannabis could be considered as part of your overall treatment plan.

7. you know, your replying to a bumped thread from 2016.:p