Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Card Under 18, California?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TRAILBLAZ3R, Sep 25, 2012.

1. I know you can have one if you are under 18 but i believe 16 or older. Im 17 years old and live in Santa Monica. Theres many 'Kush Doctors' on the Venice beach boardwalk that practically handout recommendations for $35. Could i walk in with my 22 year old friend (who has a card) into a Venice 'kush doctor' act like he is my guardian and get a card for myself?? i am 17 and have my license.

2. [quote name='"TRAILBLAZ3R"']I know you can have one if you are under 18 but i believe 16 or older. Im 17 years old and live in Santa Monica. Theres many 'Kush Doctors' on the Venice beach boardwalk that practically handout recommendations for $35. Could i walk in with my 22 year old friend (who has a card) into a Venice 'kush doctor' act like he is my guardian and get a card for myself?? i am 17 and have my license.[/quote]

Read the rules, u have to be 18 to be on GC

3. Trying to get a med card without having a medical issue....(Don't say you have a medical issue, if you did have a serious issue your parents would be lenient on getting you a card). And gotta be 18 to post here. You're gonna get flamed and banned.

Best of luck.

4. No dude just wait til you are old enough to get one.

5. (Insert rage about OPs age here)

6. Omg he isn't 18!!!?
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

7. You would need your parents, not your 22 year old friend pretending to be a guardian. Use your brain.

8. [quote name='"Shizmot"'](17?!? Your going to get banned OP haha)[/quote]

Ok i did it ;)