Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical marijuana card renewal in Vegas

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Xcreeping, Feb 17, 2014.

1. So I got my Las Vegas Medical Marijuana card a few years back and when it expired in 2011 and I never bothered to get it renewed because at the time feds where raidin the shops like crazy and I ran out of good places to buy from. I still got my expired card, all my paperwork, and what I have is chronic that cannot be cured and is listed in the paperwork.

Im looking to get my card renewed but am wondering how long it would take, will i need to wait a few months for new paperwork like when I originally got the card or do i just need a doc to sign a paper then I can go get it renewed at the DMV? Also does anyone know any good and or well priced places in Vegas that I can do this at? I talked to one place and they want $150 for the Doctor, $45 for Fingerprinting/Notary, and $150 State Registration Fee which im fine paying if thats the going price but just wanted to make sure.