Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Card Please Help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by OG xKUSHx, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Ok so basically I was told by my doctor that I have ADD, and Socail Anxiety Disorder. There is one more that I forgot to mention but I cant remember what its called exacty. Anyways about a year and a half ago I was forced to take a test with my doctor which determined all this. After taking the test I was sent to counseling once a week for a year. I just recently stopped going due to the fact that I was doing "better". I also have to go to a phycologist who prescribes me Adderall, Zoloft, and Abilify. The Zoloft and Abilify do absolutly nothing expect give me massive headaces when I dont take it. Honestly the only thing that has helped me is the Adderall but thats not what this is all about. My question is there any way that I could get a MMJ Card instead of taking Zoloft and Abilify. My reasoning is that when I smoke I talk a lot more than I would if I didnt smoke. I also get more work done when I am high belive it or not. Also when I smoke I think positive rather than negitive when I dont smoke. I dont know if this is all really stupid or not but has anyone ever went through this before? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

2. I think getting MMJ for ADD and anxiety is not difficult, depending on where you live. If it's Cali, you're straight, but I don't know shit about other places. There's research behind it though, google it.

I grew up in a non-MMJ state and I have ADD/SAD, and from firsthand experience I can tell you it really does help. But for me, I couldn't handle it in combination with Adderall. It was crazy. Either/or for me.

3. Im from Rhode Island. But I will look into it. Any specific websites I could go to for info?

4. Look at the stickies man...specifically Granny Crows list.

5. NORML.org
    Rhode Island's Patient site: RIPAC: Medical Marijuana in Rhode Island

Check those out :) should help...and go to a doctor and talk with them about it if it comes down to it...It won't hurt...hope everything works out for you in the end. GL.