Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana Card HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by krnkjl9898, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Hey guys / gals,

I recently joined this community because I happened to stumble on to this website when I was researching on how to obtain a medical marijuana card in California. I've read everything (took hours) but my main question is: Is a medical history of broken arms and moderate acne good enough to get one? I believe that my acne has gotten tremendously better since taking up this great gift from mother earth. :cool: I am meeting with a doctor by the name of Dr. Jimenez in Southern California. Any tips/suggestions ? Thanks for the help and I look forward to contributing to this community. :smoke:

2. Sounds like you might get turned down. I'd suggest anxiety/insomnia. I don't have personal experience however but from what i've heard in california saying you have insomnia or anxiety is a surefire way to get a script.

3. Yeah I don't know about broken arms and acne...you're just looking to smoke some bomb and be legal with a illegit reason..sorry bro but that is how it looks

4. You shouldn't lie just to get your fix man. Broken arm and acme? Comeon your just a kid thinking a card will get you high and the cops off you man. Another reason the pigs hate medical mj is cause pplz like you abuse the system.

5. He never said anything about lying. I was the one who brought it up. I on the other hand have been diagnosed with anxiety but live in a non-mmj state. Who the fuck cares what the pigs think? They don't make the laws, they just enforce them. And if he truly believes weed helps his acne he's not abusing the system. Chances are the doctor will just say no.

6. i've broken my arm many times in the past. and i play tennis a lot so my joints get all tight and achy after im done. I smoke a bowl after I play and I feel much better. Isn't that enough? I have the records

**EDIT** i was able to obtain a mmj card! hit up my first dsp today

7. Congratulations man. Honesty is the best policy and it sounds like you had some chronic pain issues. Enjoy.

8. Don't listen to some of the haters. They aren't doctors and aren't qualified. Congrats on getting your doctor's rec. Just don't abuse your privilege.

9. ftw.. you know whussup.

10. How is it abusing the system when he has a BROKEN arm? Have you ever broken any bones in your body? Obviously, there's going to be lots of pain and discomfort when one has a broken arm. What are one of the effects of smoking medical marijuana? Oh, that's right. To help alleviate pain.

Some need to get off their high horses.

11. My friend broke his arm and got one. Just tell them you get severe aches/pains/stiffness/ whatever in that area.

12. krnkjl9898

how was the process of obtaining the card ? did you need proof of injuries ?

13. i was able to get the card very easily. i've visited many clubs already . just came back from a norcal trip and hit up frisco. pretty nice