Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana, California, Age 18, Some Questions

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bkbkbk, Jul 19, 2013.

1. hi guys, i live in Cali and probably next week im gonna go to a weed doc for a recommendation. however i have some questions, im 18 and still living with parents and they are not okay with my meditation method. im gonna get a post box, for my application stuff. 
    ​do you know is that legal to get a mm recommendation without parent's sign at the age of 18?  and if its legal is that easy to get and is there any way to they find out

thanks 

2. You're fine. Your parents can't find out

3. You're fine. My parents only found out because I left my rec laying around hahaha

4. #4 cball, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013

if you have a legitimate qualifying condition it isn't a problem getting a rec/card in any mmj state, even easier if those conditions and treatments are noted in your medical record that you bring to the doctors office (they may want to see proof...ya wild idea huh, showing proof you have a condition, what will they think of next?) :love:

if you want to game the system, California is the place to be it seems, as you can get a card by just claiming your eyes aren't red enough...and so many people encourage the scamming sack of shit liars on GC, it's fucking silly....but you aren't one of those asshole scamming liars, are you? :confused:

BUT, mom and dad will know shortly after you get a card...your parents will notice reek after your coming home high as hell and acting stupid...and BAM, to the curb you go (18+, you can be kicked out without notice..) :confused_2:

welcome to adulthood! :gc_rocks:

5. You mad bro?