Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana bill in Maryland!?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Im a little confused at what the bill that passed last week actually does...I think it only decriminalizes it so does that mean dispensaries?!

2. It seems like it just gives people a chance to prove medical necessesity as a defense on court. But it's all on the patient to gather evidence of their illness and that marijuana helps them overcome said illness, and blah blah blah.

3. but you cant even get a card in MD, so how could you be a patient?

4. #4 Renegade Angel, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You can't be a patient. But in D.C. You can. Maryland just had a law passed that allows users to make a claim
    in court that they use marijuana medicinally for an ailment. But there is nothing set up in Maryland that registers users or anything like that. Sucks...especially when I live on the border of MD and DC :(

5. You can be sad, but it's a step towards a great thing!

As a Marylander and a person with Dysthymic disorder, it really effects me.