Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana and Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by illnevertell, May 20, 2010.

1. I'm a medical user who has an upcoming drug test. I just found out about it last night and of course, immediately discontinued use, but I'm expected to fill out my form and schedule the test in a timely matter so I don't expect I'll pass (I'm a daily smoker).

I know Ross vs. Ragingwire set the legal precedent that a medical marijuana license doesn't forgive a failing test (bullshit!!!!) but I was wondering; A. If I have any ground to stand on if I fail considering I have my prescription, and B. Have any of you gone through this experience with your employer, how'd it go?

I know that asking "how to pass a drug test" often results in quite a backlash here (I HAVE searched the forums thoroughly before posting today) so I'll instead ask; have any of you used these "temporary" pass kits. They claim you'll pass the test, but only in a 4-5 hour window after consuming the kit. Here's a link to an example: Detox Drink for Pass Drug Test, drink drug pass test water, how to pass drug test using home remedy, advice on how to pass a drug test

I know if something sounds too good to be true, it often is, but hey, you can't fault me for being optimistic.

2. States with MMJ laws need to start passing protective legislation for legit prescription holders. Contact all your local and state representatives and discuss your concerns with them! A court case or two couldn't hurt either, but nobody wants to be the test case...

The masking drinks do work if used exactly as instructed. I had a couple friends pass tests with those products.

Good luck brother!

3. I couldn't agree more man! If a doctor prescribed my Xanax for anxiety you know damn well it wouldn't be a problem. Because I prefer not to put nasty unknown chemicals into my body, (ok, with the possible exception of that detox drink I'll probably order) I'm penalized.

Thanks for the positive thoughts!

4. Hey you don't happen to remember the specific names of the products do you? There's a million of them out there and I'm sure it's rare to find a good one.

5. Shot one of my friends a text message asking what he used while he was on probation...

May not hear back for a bit, but I will let you know when I do!

6. He picked up "Natural Cleanse" from a local head shop, but said any of them should work.

7. Thanks again