Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana and college?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by trueg115, Jan 16, 2009.

1. with college dorms you can have a medical card but, you cant possess bud while on campus. my friend was vaporizing in his dorm with a medical card last year. he got arrested and got 1 year of probation, and kicked out of school from Chico.

2. ^^ Even though it's like my medication? Like right now I have a huge bottle of gabapenton in my bathroom, so if marijuana is my meds, why would it be illegal for me to posses them?

3. College campuses are private property, they can disallow the use of MMJ if they feel like it.

The laws for patients aren't as clear cut as we'd like them to be, patients have ZERO protection for evictions or being terminated from a job.

4. Oh wow, man that kinda sucks. Well that's for the info guys.

5. whaaat @ Chico of all places kicking him out for that