Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical marijane in Ontario?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dennon21, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Anyone on here from Ontario canada and have their card? I was diagnosed by a doctor when I was like 11 with add I was even on Ritalin for a while, anyways smoking helps me extremely with my ADHD and my anxiety, will the fact that I has been actually diagnosed help me get my card for medical marijuana? I really want to go for it but don't really have to much info? Thanks a lot guys

2. Man ive been wondering the same thing, back when i was 12 i was diagnosed with adhd and and anxiety, ive told psychiatrists weed really does help better than all the meds, and had trusted, reliable people vouch for me and they took it down as something that helps im pretty sure. Ive been wondering about the whole mmj scene in ontario as well :bongin:

3. Going to my doctor next week with the forums and what not then I'm sending them out, I'll update as it happens, I cannot wait to smoke some dank ass dispensary buds!

4. #5 BlueChronic420, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    Im from Ontario and really want my med card, I have ADHD but I havnt talked to any doctors about weed, is it possible to get it for ADHD in Canada?

5. #6 meatetarian, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    I doubt a diagnosis from when you were 11 years old would help unless you're not much older than now, in which case you definitely wouldn't be issued one because you're too young :( I'm diagnosed with an extreme case of depression and anxiety following a suicide attempt and I still probably wouldn't be given one. So fucking sick of Harper.

6. I'm from Ontario aswell and I DO have my licence ! Good luck !