Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical, Just wow for me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BuDzInMyRiLLo, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I'm a pretty seasoned smoker smoking around a gram a day on average. This was mainly because I had Dank that I built a tolerance to very fast. So now I am close to being out and am pretty burnt out on the stuff. Today I heard Medical stuff was in town so I jumped on it and bought a dub just for a treat. I am High on it right at the moment infact an It is such a good change. Really liking it's quality with a unique smell and high. All I got from the guy who sold it to me is that it was apparently from Canada. I didn't catch what the strain was from the guy though and would really like anyones input on what it may be? By the way I bought three of these nugs for that dub, one is absent because im high on it right now:smoking: an if it helps its pretty energetic.

[​IMG]

2. Hey looks pretty dank, and them canadians got dank bud for cheap so I wouldnt be suprised because that bud looks pretty good. what did you get and pay?

3. #3 Blaze all day, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    Nobody is going to be able to tell you what strain it is with any degree of certainty, and more often than not people are trying to boost sales when they say they have medical pot for sale. Canada has a relatively small MMJ community so I would be skeptical of his (your dealer) story. Still looks like some nice buds though, enjoy.:wave:

4. Buds are looking dank.
    Enjoy
    Happy Blazing:smoking:

5. Medical, Canadian, Homegrown, American...fuuck it! It looks and smokes like dank so enjoy it...:smoking:

6. If this bud gives you Energy it is most likely a Dank Sativa.

7. have fun rippin that from a bong looks dank

8. Got three of them for 20. Really didn't know the guy so the deal could of been better.

9. Thanks everyone its about gone now but it was a good treat. It is deffiantly a sativa high i agree. Really tipped off todays blunt great.

10. looks dannkkkk

11. Looks real nice, enjoy it