Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical in Mass?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by EBeasy, Aug 2, 2010.

1. I heard that pretty soon Massachusetts will be considering marijuana as a medical drug sometime this fall.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew about such hopeful things

2. In for more info!

I have been using marijuana illegally to self medicate, however it IS decriminalized here so since I don't sell...no big deal.

To be able to choose specific strains would be SO helpful to someone with severe debilitating anxiety like myself.

3. I haven't heard of this, but I really hope that your right!! I mean it's already decriminalized (that was an awesome day wasn't it?) so why wouldn't we allow medical.