Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical ... Help???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by coolhwippp, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Hello everyone.. first time on this website and I am desperately trying to find some answers for what I am experiencing when I toke. I am a seasoned toker.. been on an off for 10 years now. It never happened til recently but when I toke it makes my eyes do some weird things... I'll elaborate. Please bare with me as i try my best to explain. When staring at a blank wall or any blank surface (most noticable on a wall) when I keep my eyes fixed on a point and turn my head left to right like I'm shaking my head no I see some blackish circles near the center of my eye. It looks like when you press on the side of your eye and it creates that blob looking thing. So what is this? Am I gonna go blind if i dont stop? Is toking changing the pressure of my eyes or something? I have astigmatism in both eyes.. not sure if any of this makes sense.. if you need more elaborate details let me know. Please let me know if you or anyone else experience what I'm talking about. Seems to only happen when I begin toking for the day. It's scary and a little frustrating I dont want to quit my favorite hobby.. lol

2. Pot lowers the pressure in your eyes. So when you're shaking your head no are you still looking at that same spot or does your eyes turn with your head? I'm thinking you have nothing to worry over, if smoking pot makes us go blind it would have happened to some of us already. Come to think of it, I didn't always need these reading glasses.

3. And yes that's correct.. when shaking my head no I'm still looking at the fixed location. Do you experience this too??